Our Serenity team plays a key role in helping us achieve our ‘most trusted’ goal as they are building the global fraud detection and moderation component that will cater to our marketplaces globally. Serenity has had a very successful launch; it’s deployed in 6 countries and has provided a safer experience for over 12 million customers in the last 6 months alone. We have many interesting challenges on the horizon and need outstanding team players to join us as we scale. This position is located in Paris 10th within Leboncoin’s office; part of the Schibsted family.
As our Technical Project Manager, you will be the glue between our highly skilled engineering team and our global marketplaces. Ideally, you have a background in software engineering, enabling you to quickly build a solid technical understanding of our product and be able to accomplish configuration and advanced tasks. You might already have moved on to project management assignments, where you have been very successful managing expectations and plans with internal or external customers, and actively participate in leading deployments and integrations to completion. If that sounds like you, we’d love to discuss!
- Working closely with Product Management in setting priorities for product and engineering, serving as main technical point of contact for marketplaces
- Provide technical and hands-on project management of deployments, cross-functional coordination and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding outcomes
- You are capable and not afraid to code, configure, debug and contribute to deployment efforts
- You can set the line between hands-on and effective delegation
- Manage schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Take responsibility for release communication, schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- Define a repeatable integration process for our product and align with other components