Our Serenity team plays a key role in helping us achieve our ‘most trusted’ goal as they are building the automated global fraud detection and moderation component that will cater to our marketplaces globally. Serenity has had a very successful launch; it’s deployed in 6 countries and is utilizing the latest machine learning techniques to provide a safer experience for over 12 million customers in the last 6 months alone. We have many interesting challenges on the horizon and need outstanding team players to join us as we scale. This position is located in Paris 10th, within Leboncoin’s office; part of the Schibsted family. Our team is distributed in Paris, Vienna and Barcelona.
As a** Frontend Engineer** in Serenity you will play a key role in building a highly responsive website which is still in its early stages of development. If you like to think UI from inception to production, work close with our UX colleague and be part of an international environment, you might the person we are looking for. You will be part of a team that works with full ownership of the solutions, meaning you will directly impact our roadmap and help shape our ways of working.
You might also be a Senior member of the team and our junior engineers will look to you to set the standard, both technical and attitude wise. Your passion for coaching, mentoring and fostering a culture of collaboration will really shine through.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team to develop frontend code
- Build lightweight serverside code with our backend
- Be involved in the full spectrum of front-end engineering
- Develop prototypes quickly using best practices and tools
- Be committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions
- Ability to travel in Europe once every two months to participate in team meetups
- Forging strong relationships with your direct peers and colleagues across geographies